- I liked Law once we started to get his POV. He wasn't perfect but he did try to do his best by people.
- I liked the crime part of the story and would have liked more to be made of this.
- Christian. Law's brother was unapologetically rude and not just because of his illness.
- The slow burn
- Not everything was resolved at the end.
- The slow burn was exceptionally slow which isn't a problem, but Morgan couldn't make his mind up. I'm surprised he didn't give himself whiplash.
- I'd have liked for them to work on the 'crime' issue together
- Anita. Bro this, bro that. It got old really quickly.
- I don't understand [spoiler]why Law got fired for whistleblowing. I'm sure there is protection in place for employees. [/spoiler]
- Things were repeated, a lot. I'd have liked these to be streamlined for a tighter storyline.
Ultimately a story about two insecure men with poor dating history, one who knows what he wants but doesn't think he can have it, and the other unable to decide what/who he wants.
I'd be interested to read a story about Christian finding his special someone. He was an interesting secondary character.